Monday, August 18, 2014

Poppy Sketch 11 - Red, Mouse and Blue!!!!




It's time for a super fun sketch and a perfectly summery pop of color!!!


And here's my card....


Oh how happy I am with this week's Sponsor....Stampendous!!  Since I totally ADORE House Mousies and have almost 200 House Mouse stamps....this challenge was a pure joy!!!  And the color combination was just perfect for this jar of cherries!!  I glittered up the jar because...well why not?! LOL

http://www.stampendous.com/


Come on and play along with us at Poppy Sketches Blog and see all the creative and adorable cards from the Poppy Girls!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. this is dalring! love the image and the fun take on the sketch. Adorable, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I always love the House Mouse images and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo sweet! And that mouse is absolutely, ADORABLE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE...my boy loves maraschino cherries!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!