Monday, June 9, 2014

Poppy Sketch w/ a Pop of Pattern!!!


It's another FUN sketch.....and this time with a POP of Pattern instead of color!!!!  The pattern is the cool and pretty Harlequin pattern!!

From Millan.Net



I got some of the FABULOUS and blingy sequined hearts from our wonderful Sponsor May Arts!!!  Well of course I was thrilled....it's PIIIIIINK!!!!  The harlequin pattern is embossed on the white background panel...a little hard to catch in the photo.  I need to work on my lightbox set up! LOL  I used the new Gina K. Here Comes The Sun Stamp TV Kit and of course my favorite matchy-matchy Passionate Pink cardstock and ink!!!


http://www.mayarts.com/


Head on over to the Poppy Sketches Blog for all the details and to see inspiration from the wonderful Poppy Girls and to play along!!!

~  Have A Creative Day!  ~

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is so fun and cute! Love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool interpretation Lee! It is so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the simplicity of it but still you achieved a really awesome look with the embossing and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what fun! Those hearts have your name written all over them! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love how you used the fab pink sequin hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those blingy pink hearts are SO YOU, Lee! Awesome!!! And I love the embossing in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is really fabulous dimension on your sweet card, Lee! I can practically see those hearts beating and I just love that wild pink with white!! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love those shiny hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!