Monday, May 12, 2014

Poppy Sketches Go CAS!!!


Yes....you heard that!  We're going CAS......CAS-ual Friday Stamps that is!!!!  This week's amazing sponsor is Michele at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!!!  She is so talented and generous....and besides that I'm lucky to call her one of my friends IRL!!

Here's this week's Poppy Sketch with a pop of color:

And here's my card....I flipped the sketch...


I used the gorgeous set Truth Is.  I used Gina K. Pure Luxury cardstock in Just Peachy and Grass Green and the matching Grass Green ink, Paper Studio dp, and some perfectly matching ribbon from Stamp Simply.  I just love the simplicity of the long-stemmed flowers along with the pretty, dainty script!

Michele is offering a $20 prize to the winner of this challenge!!!  How awesome is that??!!


http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/main.sc


Check out the Poppy Sketches Blog for all the details and to see the amazing inspiration of the Poppy Girls and to link up your card!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. super pretty..love that ribbon action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors Lee - I love your card. I also love that you used green to stamp the image, it really makes it pop, and it ties in with the color palette so well. Will definitely try and play - thanks for the great inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fresh color combination. I adore that chevron ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!