Thursday, May 8, 2014

In The Pink!!!!



It's the 8th......that means another Splitcoastampers Dirty Spies Challenge!!  Especially for Fan Club Members on Splitcoast!!!  Fan Club Member info link here: SCS Fan Club.

The theme and details to play along can be found here:  Dirty Spies Challenge - May!!

Here's my card..........



From Millan.Net


You all can't be shocked that it's pink!  LOL  You know it's my favorite!!!  And I used one of the newest Gina K Designs stamps designed by Beth Silaika....Fleur de Lis.   But with it being pink, don't you think it should be Fleur de LEE?!?!?!   LOL  And my favorite Gina K Pure Luxury Innocent Pink with OF COURSE the matchy-matchy Color Companions Ink and Ribbon and Button....oh my!!!!  And some pretty, pretty Spellbinders dies!!!  And pearls....Oh My Heck yeah...the pearls!!!  Ok, so you should be glad I didn't glitter it up on top of all this!  Ha!  Now come on and play along...you know you want to!!!!  ;)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

4 comments:

richardbreaks said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Lee- this is fabulous! Love that you made it a square too!

Tammie Lien said...

Lee This is so you and it is gorgeous in PINK:)xo

Joyce Casaldi said...

I'm so glad I stopped by, I totally forgot about these challenges! Perfectly pink as always:)