Monday, April 28, 2014

Poppy Sketch #3 - Happy Springtime!!!


WooHoo!!  It's time for another  fun and fabulous Poppy Sketch with a POP of color!!!!



From Millan.Net

For my card I had the fabulous stamp set, Penelope's Blossoms.....


I really LOVE making my my own dp with stamps....and this set of adorable flowers was just perfect!  I used Gina K Pure Luxury Warm Cocoa, Wild Lilac and Grass Green.  And some Baker's Twine and Kaisercraft Pearls.  

Our wonderful sponsor is Lawn Fawn....and the prize for this challenge winner is a Lawn Fawn stamp set of the winner's choice!!!  So check out the details and play along at the
 and you'll also just ADORE all of the Poppy Girls' inspiration using a variety of Lawn Fawn stamps!!



~ Have A Creative Day! ~

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE your stamping!

Laura Davis said...

I LOVE this Lee, I almost think these stamps were made for this color combo, they look great together!
Hugs
Laura

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I LOVE this! ...and the little sneak peek of the inside ;)

Tammie Lien said...

Lovely card Lee and did not see any pink...Loved your color choices.Great job:)xo

Lori said...

So pretty and perfect for spring! Love the little pearl accents at the centers of the flowers.

Kim Muhl said...

LOVE the fun colors you used!!