Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gina K Inspiration Hop Day #3......Fleur de Lis and Golfing Diva!!!


The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina, along with the Cast and Crew and Guest Designers, will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.

  From Millan.Net

LOOKEEE!  I found a Fleur de Lis smilie!!!  LOL  I just had to....for Beth's new set Fleur de Lis....


Yep....you're all shocked, huh??  Now THIS much CAS is a very rare thing for me!!  I loved the designs of these images and although I struggle with masculine cards, the color combo of the Pure Luxury Blue Denim and Charcoal Gray really fit the bill!




Now a sweet Darling Diva....Golfing Diva designed by Debbie Corbari....


Just a little notecard for your favorite golfer!!  See the "golf ball"??  That pink pearl?  Yep....cuz that's what I'd have...IF I played golf! LOL  And the sentiment.....know why it's placed right.there?  Yep...I bet you do!!  It's covering a goof!  Ha!  I could have just said I'm cool like that and made the sentiment in the shape of a golf ball on purpose....but alak and alas...I did not.  Although I may not admit that to whomever receives this card!!   ;) 

Enjoy hopping through and seeing some wonderful inspiration from the DT and Guest DT:
 And our amazing Guest DT who has ROCKED this month's release!!!  I just want to thank them for such FABULOUS designs and being so wonderful to work with!!

Judy Woodland
Karen Hightower
Nancy Leppek


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

37 comments:

Karen Hightower said...

Lee I love your cards. You did wonderful on the CAS. I know you wanted to bling it up.. hehehe. And your Diva… well is is perfect with her Pink ball. Thanks for inspiring and have a great day. Thanks for everything… :)

dskene said...

Love the CAS card and the golf diva card is sweet. I never would have known you made a goof!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Great cards, Lee! I love the pink pearl golf ball!! The sentiments in the golf set are in SUCH pretty fonts. I hope we'll see more of those in future sets!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cool, Lee! Nice job on these, my friend.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely stunning is the fleur de lis design against that pretty card you created. And, love your golfing diva rendition too!

Tami Priebe said...

Amazing CAS Blue Denim and Charcoal Gray is a wonderful combo. That pink pearl definitely adds the perfect touch!! Love them both :)

klarcher said...

wonderful cards, that pink golf ball is such a cute idea

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your cards, Lee especially the color choice of your stylish flour de lis card.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

FABULOUS cards! What a great idea to use a pearl for the golf ball! CLEVER!

Glenda Lee Nutting said...

Love the colors you used! Great cards.

Joyce Erb said...

Very nice samples

pakosko said...

nice jobs

Pamela Selinski said...

Lee, I love your fleur de lis card. It is stylish and the colors are perfect for a masculine card.

As for the golfing diva I like the dsp you chose for this card and of course the pink golf ball says it all.

Thanks for the inspiration

Beth said...

very nice Lee -- way to NOT use pink on the Fleur set! It was a shocker for me to see it as a masculine card - but I really like it! Great job!

Gabi said...

Wonderful cards, Lee, but I absolutely love your cas card! Terrific!!

kals said...

Love your ideas

Lisa K said...

Love the cards. Great way to hide a mistake!

Queen-of-Cards said...

so many pretty ideas! Thank you

serenity6883 said...

Lovely cards, I like the keep calm and putt on stamp. TFS. Niki

Donna Phelan said...

hahaha pink golf ball, the pearl IS perfect and soooo you! TFS!!!

murray1958 said...

cute ideas

Nancy said...

That's what is so great about card making...so easy to cover your mistakes...most of the time. I love the sentiment there anyways! Great cards Lee!

Susi Kelly said...

Both of these cards are great. I too struggle with guy cards, but you definitely pulled it off beautifully!

Kim Muhl said...

I am in love with your CAS designs, chickie! SO proud of you for stepping outside of your creativity box! <3

Nana Griffin said...

Great ideas!

Judy Woodland said...

I am in LOVE with your Fleur de Lis card. Love, love, love the simple design and color palette. AND I also love the color palette on the golf diva card, really sweet background papers. I am amazed by your ability to do so much with such a small amount of time - just AMAZED!!!

Debbie Corbari said...

That masculine fleur de lis is da bomb girl! And i absolutely love your diva card! Love that pink pearl golf ball (my golf balls are pink!)..and I would've never known that sentiment panel was there to cover a goof! It looks like it's meant to be there!

Gayle said...

Adorable Diva with very creative golf balls

Cammi said...

Love the colors!!! You give me inspiration!

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards. I like the pink pearl golf ball.

Jamie said...

Glad you made a 'goof'. I like the sentiment just like it is. The butterfly background is cute with this card. I do like the colors you chose for the first card.

Lagene said...

Great cards! Love the pink diva!

Kristen V said...

Great cards!

Rosy Newlun said...

These are sweet, just like you! I just love that pink golf ball. And how did you just stop yourself from adding more and more stuffs to the CAS card? I have a self control issue lol - these are beateous, thankeeee!

jandbspiegel said...

I just love the fleur de lis stamps - they are definitely on my wish list.

Pat Jandacek said...

Great masculine card, Lee; and the sign of a good artist is being able to 'cover up' mistakes! Congrats.

Susan (rainy) said...

Two great cards, Lee. Love the simplicity and elegance of the masculine card. The golf card is adorable. What a sweet pink pearl golf ball.