Monday, April 28, 2014

Gina K. Designs Inspiration Hop Day #1 - Lots Of Letters 2!!!!


The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina, along with the Cast and Crew and Guest Designers, will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.


From Millan.Net

Here's a super cute new set, Lots of Letters 2 by Melanie Muenchinger...........



Just stamp the flower border and then you are ready to stamp any little message you'd like!!!  I found a glittery pink heart in my stash (gee...imagine that!  LOL) and thought I'd make a card for hubby!  And yes....how can I NOT be me and make a pink card for him??  ;)   And you know these are 2 of my favorite Pure Luxury colors....Innocent Pink and Cherry Red!!!  And of COURSE I used the matchy-matchy GKD Color Companions Innocent Pink and Cherry Red inks!!  And the Color Companions Innocent Pink organza ribbon.  I found some Kaisercraft Rhinestones that also perfectly match that shade!

You will see all kinds of super cute and very creative inspiration as you hop through the talented Design Team and our wonderful Guest Design Team blogs!!!

And our guests....


Judy Woodland
Karen Hightower
Nancy Leppek


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

47 comments:

Melanie said...

aww, that's really sweet1 Love the rhinestones and the popped up heart added to the flower!

Theresa Momber said...

This is beautiful, Lee! Love the texture and little gems.

Karen Hightower said...

I love this card. I like all the bling, and the pink heart was perfect. I'm sure hubby loved it. :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW what a fabulous creation Lee! Love the way you did the sentiment. PERFECT!

murray1958 said...

these are so adorable... can't wait to try them myself

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super card, Lee! I like!

Dee Earnshaw said...

very cute card, Lee. Love the texture

islandgirl7 said...

Simple and beautiful

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet design with the new set from Melanie. Love all the pink involved too. I am thinking pink is getting to be a favorite color of mine too now!

Judy said...

Nice card! Love the colors!

kals said...

I love your use of pink and red.

Susi Kelly said...

Awwwh! I'm always a sucker for heart/love cards - super sweet!

Billie Dee said...

Beautiful! I love that "I Love You" card! Great colors and great design. Thank you for the inspiration.

Tami Priebe said...

what a beautiful card and I love the extra pop the rhinestones add :)

grandmato20 said...

love the texture of your embossing and your choice of colors

Kristen V said...

I love the red and pink together!

Jan Castle said...

Ahhhhh, such a sweet card!
Jan

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Neat card. Our anniversary is coming up in a couple of months - I'll file that away! Thanks for the great inspiration.

Lisa K said...

Nice card! Love the pink.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

So pretty, Lee! I love the sparkle and the embossed bg!!

dskene said...

Love this card! Simple, elegant and sweet.

Cindy Roman-Daversa said...

Sweet and pretty! I love pink and red together!

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute! ;)

catdidit said...

This is sooo awesome! LOVE it!

Linda said...

Love the card and especially the little sparkles. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

Glenda Lee Nutting said...

This is really pretty!

Pat Jandacek said...

Awww- a sweet card for, I'm sure, a sweet man. The cherry red makes a big impact for such a little bit of it being visible. Great combo!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, Lee. Your card is just fabulous. I love everything about it, and of course it's PINK!!! You have rocked that stamp set - and you inspire me!

Kathy Krug said...

the addition of the rhinestones really adds a lot to an already pretty card.

Nancy said...

Clean simple and fabulous! How I wish I would have gone this route! Really pretty Lee! Hope you get some down time soon!

Nana Griffin said...

Nice! Love it in the pink with the touch of red.

Holly Gayle said...

I love the texture of your card. It is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

pakosko said...

It's amazing how much can be done with this set.

Sherry Butcher said...

wonderful. Love the colors! TFS.

Jamie said...

Beautifully done, delicate and love the colors. The embellishment made me think of a fairy wand or something princessy. Great card!

Sue D said...

So sweet and elegant.

Gayle said...






























































Love your card.








Lagene said...

WOW! This is beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

pretty card... great use of the new set!

Kitty said...

I love your card

Kathleen

Joyce Erb said...

Great soft and pretty card

Debbie Corbari said...

awww..this is so sweet! I love it!

Gabi said...

Wonderfully done, Lee!

Pamela Selinski said...

Too cute and I love it

Kay said...

So simple but so pretty!

serenity6883 said...

Super card, so clean and elegant. TFS. Niki

Kim Muhl said...

I'm so in love with this card! The clean lines and elegance are everything I love in a card!