Monday, March 31, 2014

Poppy Sketch #1 - Poppy Sketches Is Here!!!!!!


Today is launch day!!!  Our brand new super fun challenge blog is live today!!!  Bi-monthly there will be challenges with sponsored prizes!!!  And a fabulous and inspirational Pinterest Board too!!


This first sketch with a pop of color is a fabulous way to kick us off!!! 


Our first sponsor is Starving Artistamps......and I got this gorgeous, Springy wheelbarrow full of flowers that were a joy to color..........


I flipped the sketch sideways and of course LOVE this color combo since it includes pink!!!  ;)  I used the Starving Artistamp set Exterior Elements.  My cardstock is Gina K Pure Luxury White, Innocent Pink, Sweet Mango and The Paper Studio dp.  A fun edge die and of course embellies!!  Some twine and a butterfly and a wooden pennant that I used with a sentiment sticker.  I colored with Copics and a metallic glitter pen.  

And look at the COOL offer from our sponsor, Starving Artistams....



You'll want to head over to the Poppy Sketches Blog so you can see all the fabulous cards made by our SWEEEEET Design Team and also to play along!!!  And then watch in 2 weeks for the next fun challenge!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Great Sketch! LOVE your card, that is how I plan on spending my afternoons if Spring ever shows up! Super Pretty and VERY Inspirational! TFS!!! Good Luck On The Launch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Launch Day!! Your card is stunning Lee, I always loooove your coloring!
    Hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love that pretty wheelbarrow full of flowers! Fun colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee...I love your take on the sketch...flipping it was just the perfect touch and that wheelbarrow full of flowers is adorable!!! Your coloring is just fantastic!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is exciting! Your card is gorgeous and I love that you flipped it! I am going to pop over to poppy sketches now ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Lee! That image is such a perfect match for your expert coloring skills!!!! And I love how you flipped the sketch! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Love how you colored the wheelbarrow. And, the wood banner with the sentiment is absolutely perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful! I like your image and that wonderful die cut border w butterfly! The warm sentiment is so uplifting just like the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!