Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Challenge..............Or Two!!!!

From Millan.NetFrom Millan.NetFrom Millan.Net


Ready for some stampy challenges?????  Well how about a TWOFER??!!  I made a card for two fun challenges  you all gotta check out and play in...............

The Sketch for this card is done by my VERY talented and sweet friend Laura..........she'll be hosting a sketch challenge every month on her blog and she makes some GORGEOUS cards...so you have got to check it out and have fun playing along too!!!  This month she has a YUMMY prize of gorgeous ribbon!!  Check it out here:



Then of course you have to check out the newest challenge that our Seanie is hosting on the Mod Squad Challenge Blog............we are soooo excited with how many awesome participants and gorgeous cards/projects that are shared!!!!  Check out the challenge here:



And here's my card...........


I know....I know.....no pink again!!!  I aim to keep you all unbalanced in what to expect from me!  LOL  I LOVE snowflakes...yeah...big surprise there, eh??  ;)  Well I combined two of the Gina K Designs Stamp Duos.....Snowflake and Melt My Heart.  And I really love a cool color combination for winter...so I went with Powder Blue and Dark Chocolate....both in GKD Pure Luxury and Ink!!!  You KNOW how I love my matchy-matchy!!!!  A few pearls and a bit of ribbon dontchaknow to add just a bit of bling!

I hope you all are staying safe and warm if you live where you aren't used to winter weather!!  Stay inside and stamp!!  


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Oh Lee this is so pretty and sooooo you!! I love it, thank you for playing on the 1st Poppy Sketch!!
    Hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful non-pink creation, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wintery creation, Lee! I love the texture of the embossing and all of the touches of bling---you've always been a Queen of Bling, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so pretty, even if it isn't all pink and glittery!!!!Love it, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Lee, and you picked a winning color combo for it too! Yes, we are still cold and in the wintery season here as well in SD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wintery card!! Love the snowflake embossed blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card, and I love the color combination! The reversed rounded corners add so much interest too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about your card, Lee, the colors and the embossing and the design and the sediment! You rocked all the elements with this one!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful elegant card. Fab take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!