Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Special Moxie Fab Thanks Cath!!!!


Cath and her Moxie Fab Blog have been a HUGE source of inspiration for so long!!!!  I know I enjoyed it and would have loved to partcipate even more.....such amazing challenges and inspiration and so many talented crafters brought together!!!!  Well it's sad to have to say goodbye.....although we surely know that anything Cath has planned will be extremely successful and utterly amazing!!!!

If you're hopping along you should have come here from Lucy Abrams' Blog

I just wanted to join in with a little thank you to Cath.............


Cath....you have been a true friend to many, many, many stampers.........and I hope you know just how much you touched our lives and brought lots of smiles to us!!!  I wish you so much happiness and success in whatever you have planned next!!!  Big HUGS!!!

Now you can hop along to Britta Swiderski's Blog


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Lovely and Elegant, Lee! Love the black ribbon!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Lee, love it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful Lee. Love those pinks and browns. Outstanding design for this great card, which I'm sure Cath will love.

bad kitty said...

Lovely card

Jennifer Scull said...

love the pink, well, EVERYTHING! grins! but the starburst and flourish go so well with the striking black ribbon. just fabulous! :)

keren said...

Your comments about Cath are so lovely! I love your elegant card- that pink sunburst is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in with the blog hop! x

Heather Maria said...

Lee, your card is so pretty and elegant!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty card...Love this!

Michele Gross said...

Oh it sucks to be at the end of the hop! I'm skipping around now and visiting all my friends first :) Super cool card and I KNEW it would be pink :) Hugs!

Bev Gerard said...

Pinkalicious, glitzy glam, and totally perfect for Ms. Moxie Fab herself!

Happy weekend, Lee!
~Bev
TexasGrammy

Virginia L. said...

Perfect card for Cath, Lee! The touch of ribbon is SUPERB! Thanks so much for being part of this epic blog hop!

~amy~ said...

really pretty!

maria f. said...

A pink sunburst - how purty!

Cathy A said...

So pretty

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful! Love the pink with pop of black!

itzamitzi said...

I love pink and brown together, and this card really shows those colors off! I really like the use of the rays in the bkgrd. too.

Deirdre said...

Beautiful.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty, Miss Lady!! Hope to see ya soon!! :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

Scrummy card, Lee! I love chocolate and pink together!! Hugs, Darnell

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the gems & sunburst! Just gorgeous :)

JJ Bolton said...

Absolutely love the starburst!

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card! Love the pink and white sunburst.

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful card, Lee! I absolutely *love* it and am so honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and I'm so glad I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Bea Connor said...

Love the card.

{Rebecca} said...

It’s taking me a LONG time to visit everyone’s blogs and I’m sorry for that! Such a beautiful card, Lee! Love the chocolate and pink!