Thursday, July 4, 2013

It's A Red, White & Blue Gina K. Designs Hop!!!!

From Millan.Net

  
Welcome to this special July 4 Gina K. Designs Hop!!!!  

Some of the Design Team and the Center Stage Spotlight Team have some fun cards and projects to share with a patriotic theme and flair!!!  And Gina has a special sale incentive too!!!  



I hope you are all having a wonderful 4th of July whether you are picnicking or camping or having a relaxing time at home!!!

Here's a little card I made using Gina's Quite A Catch...........




I used all the fun Gina K. Designs Color Companions items!  Pure Luxury cardstock in White, Red Hot, Blue Raspberry and the Summer Brights patterned paper.  The Red Hot Gingham Ribbon and some fun bling!!!  The technique is called the Triple Easel Card on Splitcoaststampers.  I made a matching little crabby charm using shrink plastic!

I used my amazing Silhouette to make a matching treat holder....


I made another little charm for this too and used the same paper products and this time I used the Carnival Ribbon Assortment.

Make sure to stop by Stamp TV for some fun videos featuring the new incentive Stamp Duos!!!

Now you're going to want to grab your favorite beverage....and maybe a snack too....and hop thru to see some gorgeous Patriotic Inspiration from our Design Team and the Center Stage Spotlight Designers!!!!


Gina
Lee   (you are here!)
Laurie
Cat
Sean
Carolina
Latisha
Tami
Val
Cheri
Miesje
Vicki
Lori
Tera
Melissa C.
Geri
Karen
Brenda

From Millan.Net


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

32 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love these colors and I think you did a great job!

Donna Phelan said...

Well you hit that Triple Easel card out of the park. I don't think I have ever seen that style before! Love the Crab.....some times I live with THE Crab! lol No, not really.....Happy 4th! Enjoy~~

Allie Gower said...

ADORABLE. I have been wanting to make one of these FUN cards!
Your treat tube is awesome too.

Happy 4th!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, that little crab is TO DIE FOR!!! Super cute card....thanks for the inspiration!

Sonya van Stee said...

Oh Lee... you are sooooo amazing!!! I love seeing your works of creative genius!

Cheri said...

Love that easel card and the charm is A-dorable!!!!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

LOL! What an adorable card for someone who is crabby~~ : )

Tricia

craftsbyreva said...

Lee, how cute! Love the red, white & blue! happy 4th!

Cindy Roman-Daversa said...

LOVE the card! It's so fun! And the treat holder...hoping there's chocolate inside! :)

Sharon said...

What a fun card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, dearie!! Happy 4th!

Linda said...

your porject are neat love the away you think.

Sean Fetterman said...

Loving these projects Lee! You are rockin' it! Happy 4th of July! Hugs! Seanie

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic easel card and that is a great treat holder too. You sure had some awesome projects, Lee!

janet33234 said...

What a fun and happy card.

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your easel card. I haven't seen one like it before. What a bright, fun card, and I love that crab!

redwasher1 said...

Truly stunning projects!!! Love the easel card and cute charm. Happy 4th!

Mary Ann said...

Great projects!Very Pretty!!!

stampqueen said...

Adorable card - love that little crab!!

Brenda Lee said...

The triple easel card is FANTASTIC!! The crab is so cute! Happy 4th!

Pat Jandacek said...

That is a really cute card! and treat holder, I might add. I've yet to try that triple easel cardfold but really like its effect.

Gayle said...

Love the crabbie card and treat box, Lee. Happy 4th of July.

Melissa Cash said...

Love that card Lee, it is adorable. I am going to check out the instructions on making one. Isn't the Silhouette the best? Love your candy treat!

Ava Gavloski said...

great showcasing of the stamps

Theresa said...

Your card is really cute! I love the crab!!

richardbreaks said...

This is FAB! I love the little shrinky crab charm!

Kitty said...

Your card is awesome. I love it

Blessings,
Kathleen

Kitty said...

Beautiful card.

Blessings,
Kasthleen

NJMullins said...

Absolutely charming! I love the triple easel card :)

Cheryl Depler said...

Not sure my last comment was published so I'll try again. Really great ideas here. Thanks!

Kay S said...

Oh wow! Love the cool triple easel card and your fabulous use of the red, white and blue patterns/colors. Fun!

Lori said...

The treat holder is so neat and the card so much fun!