Friday, January 11, 2013

Season's Givings Hop Winner....and New At Gina K Designs!!!!

From Millan.Net From Millan.Net From Millan.Net From Millan.Net 

First............a HUUUUUUUUUUGE Thank You to all of you who hopped and left me such sweet comments!!!!  What an amazing Hop that the fabulous Latisha organized and a special time of year!!!!

I know you all wanna know the winner.....so I'll announce that right now........

BRENDA LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Congratulations!!!!!  Please e-mail me with your snail mail addy so I can get that prize pack out to you!!!  Although we are supposed to get a snowy/blowy storm...so it will likely be next week before I mail it out!  I promise I won't make you wait too long!!!!  LOL  And again....thank you to ALL of you who totally made my year with the fabulous and fun comments and huge success of this blog hop!!!!  I can't wait to participate again next year....and maybe some others in between!!!!

Now.....a quick peek at all the NEW STUFF at Gina K. Designs!!!!!!!  We had a simply INKcredible Release Party on Stamp TV introducing the Gina K. Designs line of inkpads..........and the Color Companions Line that includes the ink pads, ribbon and buttons galore!!!!!  Check it out right here:


Stay tuned for the Gina K. Design Team Inspiration Hops that start next Monday!!!!  And commenting on the hop blogs will have you eligible for prize giveaways too!!!  

Meanwhile.....I'm hosting the Release Party Challenge on Stamp TV...........here's my card:


I used Melanie's new Stately Flowers 6 stamp set.....I sure do love those flowers!!!!  And my challenge to you all was also a challenge for me.......to make a Valentine/Love themed card without using any pink or red!!!!  Yep...you heard it....no pink for me!!!!  LOL  I used some new Gina K. Asparagus Organza Ribbon too....I love ribbon...soooo much!!!  See that gorgeous PIN????  My uber talented and sweet friend, Crafty Math Chick, made that!!!!  Yep...just for me...I'm truly blessed with awesome friends!!!  The challenge is open until Monday night...so come play along!!!  And enjoy a crafty weekend!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Your card is stunning! Even without pink or red! :) Gonna try and play before we head out on vacation tomorrow! TFS!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!! Lee-Ann :)

Brenda Lee said...

Oh my!! Thank you SO much, Lee!!! I am just ecstatic over winning your generous giveaway.

What a gorgeous card. I love the colors you used on the card and that pin is stunning. I'm a bling gal, so the pearls you used in the flower centers is very appealing to me.

Angie said...

Stunning card! Love that gorgeous blue!

Susan White said...

Love the Pink Card with the Bling, the others are stunning as well, but gotta love that pink!!

Lynne said...

Pretty cards.

Laurie in MN said...

Love how you colored the card. And it looks like you cut out some of the flowers. Very nice. My aunt loves gardening and your card is something she and all gardeners would appreciate receiving.

Brenda Lee said...

Lee, I received your absolutely fantastic package last week. THANK YOU!!!...emailing you right now. :)