Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fun Guest Spots!!!!

From Millan.Net

Ok...I have got to share some super cute and fun guest spots I recently did with some adorable images!!!

First....I was asked to be a guest for Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge blog for December....I honestly love sketch challenges....it's so fun to see just how differently the same sketch can be interpreted!!!  Thank you Melissa and Theresa for including me!!  I honestly had so much fun and will definitely be playing along next year!!!

Here is my card for this week's sketch...using an adorable Bugaboo Digi stamp...you all KNOW how I love my penguins!!!!  LOL


Stamps: Bugaboo Digi - Winter Penguin
Ink: Memento, Copics
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Jellybean Green, Innocent Pink
Accessories: Swiss Dots EF, Pearls, Flower Soft, Clip, Snowflake Embellies


Now I have to share a card I made when I went to Archiver's yesterday with my Denver girlies, Michele Gross, Laura Davis and Lisa Petrella!!!  The amazing Michele Gross has created a fabulous and fun line of clear stamps - CASual Fridays Stamps....and when I saw the Snowflake Greetings there was no stopping me!!!  LOL


Stamps: CASual Friday Snowflake Greetings
Ink: Hero Arts Red, Espresso
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Cherry Red, Dark Chocolate
Accessories: Snowflake, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Pearls

We are FINALLY getting some snow!  Now I hope we can get home to our mountain safe and sound and just enjoy this snowstorm!!  And more stampin' of course.....exciting things coming from Gina K. Designs soon....stay tuned!!!!

And just a note....the end of the world is most certainly NOT coming this Friday....it's my son's birthday and we simply just cannot allow the end of the world to ruin that!  LOL  Have a fabulous week!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous, Lee! I love that adorable PINK penguin! And the Ho Ho Ho card - so cool and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Lee! Who couldn't love a pink penguin??? These are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Lee! I really like the snowflakes in place of the o's and will be trying that soon! Happy Birthday early to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make me smile - a pink penguin!!!! Both cards are so clean and sweet - enjoy all the snow that comes your way <3 rosy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your penguin. She looks very good in pink

    Please wish your son a Very Happy Birthday from me. Our children are such a blessing.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both cards Lee! Your penguin is so adorable. Thanks so much for being a Best of the Best Guest Designer.

    Have fun with my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute!! love the pink penguin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the ho ho with snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done it again! Nice designs. Thanks. Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!