Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Card Club.....Hoppy Bunny!!!

From Millan.NetFrom Millan.NetFrom Millan.Net

This month it was Meredith's turn to send out the kits...and what cuuuute kits!!!  She even made these amazing, stunning, gorgeous beaded pins!!!!!  You rock Meredith!!!  She's been so ill lately that she didn't get to make a card with the kit herself yet....sending healing hugs my friend!!!!


I think this bunny from The Cat's Pajamas is so cute!!!  I couldn't resist putting him in some snow (flower soft) and making a cheerful and happy PIIIIIIIINK holiday bunny!!!  I used colors that matched one of the gorgeous pins Meredith made!  I really do love the color combo of pink and orange!!  Of course she send the adorable and matching snowman dp!!!  Hope you all had a happy and cheery holiday season!!!!!

Check out my fellow Christmas Clubbers:

Kelli
Meredith-- our hostess
Misti
Lydia
Peggysue


Stay tuned at midnight tonite for a HUGE Blog Hop with blog candy giveaways at every blog including mine!!!!  It's the best way to kick off a crafty new year!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

17 comments:

Misti said...

Super cute, Lee!!!! I'm so surprised about the pink card!!! LOL!!!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Adorable card Lee! You even decorated the inside! Happoy New Year hugs!
~ Meredith

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Lee! Thanks for sharing :)

Rosy Newlun said...

Hi cute snowbunny and snowmen - love your snow and beautiful pin from Meredith!!!

Carol Smith said...

This bunny is so cute! Would love to have some of these stamps for easter.

Angie said...

What a FUN card!!!! Love the pink!!!!!

Michelle /Eliotstamps said...

Happy New Year, Lee! This card is adorable!

Susan F. said...

Oh my word, that is so cute! I would have never thought to combine a bunny with Christmas. Awsome!!

Cindy Christoffel said...

oh my! great cards!! thank you for sharing...

Kelli Hull said...

LOVE Pink Buns!!!!! Fun kit to use and **gasp** on the pins!!!

Nanc said...

Love the bunny on a Christmas card

Linda Abel said...

Happy New Year, Love your site and ideas. LovekL

weechi2 said...

What an interesting color combination. I wouldn't,have thought to use it but it did turn out quite cute.

leigh jobe said...

thanks for the give away. how generous...a new year of more of what we love doing.

janice moss said...

Oh my! Fun, fun, fun! Happy New Year! Count me in!

MACgirl51 said...

This card is too cute

Mary Friederichsen said...

Adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing and participating in the hop!
Happy New Year!