Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Club Card - October!!

Smiley from millan.net

Another fun Christmas Card Club design.....we just never know what we're going to get!  LOL  The surprise is half the fun!!!  ;)


We got a winter cutie image and some GORJUSS dp!!!!!  Now come on....you all KNEW I was gonna color her in PINK!!!!!  And I love the chocolate and red dp....seriously I need lots more of it!!  A festive red ribbon was included too....so it was actually candy can striped on one side but I liked the pop of bold solid red!  I could NOT resist buying these dainty wooden snowflake embellies and of course I had to use pearls for the snowdrops falling around her.....yep I have oodles of pearls in my craft room!!!  ;)  I used some fun Flower Soft for her "fur" trim and voila!  Ready to play out in the snow!!

Here is our little group if you wanna check out more winter cuties!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

4 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oooh! Pretty! I love the touch of the flower soft and all the pretty pearl & wooden snowflake accents! I like that brown paper too! That one was not in my kit. Lovely card Lee!!
~ Meredith

Angie said...

Gorgeous card!!!! The image is adorable and I love the flower soft! I like the idea of using pearls for snow! Love your profile pic!! I can see it better than on SCS!!!! LOVE it!

Rebekah said...

Oh wow, Lee, she is so sweet!!! Love what you did!!!

Kelli Hull said...

Oh I LOVE this !!!!! The DP is from Bazzill... SUPER awesome card... LOVE the wooden snowflakes!!!!