Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Card Club.....Holiday Tags!!!

From Millan.Net
Another fun Christmas Club card....this time I put together kits for our little group....and you would be correct if you guessed I put BLING in it!!!  LOL  Yep....I wonder if my friends will USE the bling I sent! 


I used the Gina K Holiday Tags set and Winter Whimsy dp.  The Pure Luxury colors are Christmas Pine and Cherry Red.  I seriously LOVE these cute wooden snowflakes I found....I think I need to order a million more packs so I never run out!!!  You all won't get sick of seeing them, will you???   ;)

Here are my fellow Christmas Club girlies if you wanna check out what they've done with this month's kit:

Kelli
Misti
Lydia
Meredith Peggysue

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

Ravengirl said...

Mmmmm, how nice! Of course you used bling on it!!

Misti said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is pretty CAS for you!!! I think it turned out super cute!!

DPF said...

What an adorable idea for the Holiday Tags set as well!

ardis said...

Love It!!

ardis said...


Love It! I would love all of the items

Barney said...

Very pretty.

LisaMartin said...

WOW what cute Christmas cards and the birthday card I am so going to try. I am new and wanted to try different ideas and the coloring with markers I really like that idea. Thank you letting us see your website . LOVE IT.

Photo Gift Lady said...

Great blog hop. Wonderful way to start the new year and inspiring. Thank you for the opportunity.
Cheryl

Coach Jan said...

Very cute & creative!! Very nice give away package - thanks.
May you be abundantly blessed in the New Year!!!