Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dotty.....And A Little Bit Naughty!!!

Smiley from millan.net

I could NOT resist......nope....I couldn't!!!!  I saw this image and since I can get into some fun and a bit "naughty" romance books.....I just had to get this image from Saturated Canary!!  And the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog is about "dots".....perfectly fun with this image!!!  LOL

I also had to play in the Wild Orchid Challenge.....since I totally ADORE their flowers and am so addicted to them!! The challenge is to use at least 3 layers.....oh yeah.....I never use less than 3, do I??!!  LOL


This card is actually a thank you card to a couple of authors I know who writes in this genre!!  ;)  They LOVED it!!  I knew they would!!  Heehee!!  I took some time to color this Grey Tie image and just slowed down and enjoyed working on shadowing.  I have a lot to learn but am really enjoying the process!  Here are all the Copic colors I used:  Tie: R85, R83, R81 RV000, R00. Hair: E27, E19, E17, E13. Eyes: BG05. Bikini: C6, C4. Skin: E93, E02, E01, E00, E000.  I used Gina K. Pure Luxury White, Smoky Slate, Innocent Pink and Tigerlily dp by Kaisercraft.  The pearls are also Kaisercraft....my addiction!  I used roses and lilies from Wild Orchid....another addiction! LOL  Just had to add a bit of lace and ribbon!  ;)  Since hubby got me a laser printer I'm starting to enjoy some digi stamps!!!  And some may be a bit on the "naughty" side!  LOL  Don't judge me!  Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. lol...this girl that just read the 50 shades trilogy, can certainly not judge you! Your card is so sassy and fun! Beautifully colored, love all of the pink (can't imagine a 'Lee' card without pink! and your little devil at the bottom of your post makes me giggle out loud! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...this is totally to awesome. Love the DPs - great coloring. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love this image so much.....yea also loved the book lol.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Those papers are gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun! IMHO... naughty IS nice! LOL! Thanks for joining in our Saturated Canary challenge and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Thanks for joining our "Dotty" challenge on Saturated Canary Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card of beautiful layers! Thanks for joing our challenge at WOC, hope to see you again next time too :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!