Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Christmas Club Duo!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Well our little Christmas Club group is movin' right along.....this month the awesome Lydia sent out some fun packages.......I made 2 cards this time!!


Lydia sent us some fun SU images and supplies.....including the framed notecard and the fabulous bling!!!  How can I resist that adorable little bun-bun with the hot cocoa???  I'm sorry this is such a short post....but I honestly have a TON of stampin' projects going this weekend........not to mention the normal daily shhhtufffs like laundry, cooking, baking cookies (why YES that's a necessity! LOL), dishes, etc.  But so many fun stampy happenings......the next few days will be the Gina K. Inspiration Hops with the newest stamps just released and then all of October is HYCCT - Hope You Can Cling To breast cancer awareness challenges on Splitcoast.  I'm hosting the challenge for Oct. 2!!!  Anyway.....hope you enjoy these little quickies and I hope you're getting in the mood for some winter and holiday stampin'!!!!

You can check out my fellow club-stampin' friends here:



~ Have A Creative Day! ~

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely Lee! I like how you used the Noel die cut card and punched the cute little owl out of the tag. Terrific use of that pretty bling too!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! I have plans to do some cleaning in my stamp room to prep for some new design team responsibilities and HYCCT! I'll be sure to pop in on Tuesday and see what your challenge is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Lee! Good luck with your challenge on October 2, I'll be sure to check in to see the challenges when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute cards, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!