Friday, August 31, 2012

Christmas Card Club - August 2012

 Click Here for the Gina K. Holiday Hop and Labor Dale Sale Post!!!!


Smiley from millan.net

Now for a fun little hop..........some friends and I are in a little Christmas card club.....and we take turns sending out packages to everyone that include the same supplies.....then at the end of the month we have a blog hop to show what we've all created!!!

This is our first month....and it was so completely chaotic and crazy for me that I only got one card made....and just in the nick of time too!  LOL


So our delightful package contained the Waltzingmouse nutcracker image, some gorgeous snowflakes, fabulous Echo Park holiday dp, beautiful buttons and some elegant silver cording!!!!  Well I did have to use my own glitter....but I couldn't resist a glitzy panel to put us all in the sparkly holiday mood!!!!  LOL

Here are the rest of the ladies so you can see what they've been up to also!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

6 comments:

  1. What a super card. I love that nutcracker. Have fun with your group. I am in a similar group, and it is such great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Lee! And your hop is a fabulous idea! Sounds like a lot of fun :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you said you HAD to use your own glitter!!!! For some reason, I didn't feel that same need!

    I didn't use either of the dp pieces that you did & I'm wishing I would have now. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the glitzy glittery panel Lee! Pretty layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I like how you made the entire nutcracker glittery. Great layout too! This is such fun to see what everyone has created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your "sparkles" !!! and the blue and white is my fav too !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!