Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sweet & Sassy Stamps Christmas In July Hop!!!

Smiley from millan.net


So you actually thought I didn't have a summer Christmas smilie???!!!!  Oh ye of little faith!!!!  LOL


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is celebrating Christmas in July!  

 I LOVE snow...yes....I know you all know that cuz I say it every chance I get!  Even though winter is usually here 6-7 months a year.....I could enjoy it longer!!!  So for this hop I just HAD to pull out some of my fave SNSS snowy stamps!!!!






Well of course there would be pink and glitter!!!  I would never let you all down!!  ;)  Seriously I could live very happily in a world of pink snowflakes!!!  LOL  I used Snowflake Silhouettes and Snowflake Flourish.  And my very favorite color combo....chocolate and pink!  Add some glitter and I'm seriously in my own little winter wonderland already!!!


Lots of great things are happening at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps during these pre-holiday festivities!  ALL Christmas clear stamps are 20% off through Wednesday, July 25.  Three new holiday sets are in stock early, for a fun pre-release, and they you can get them before they are released in September and October... if you buy them now, you can take advantage of the sale price!


Every order of $25 in Christmas clear stamps will receive Gingerbread Man, a darling new 2" x 2" mini clear set.  And as always, all clear stamp orders of $50 or more get this month's free w/ stamp set, Christmas Candle (while supplies last).


Ready to see what the Design Divas and a few special friends have been up to with their Christmas stamps?  Take a look (and be sure to read on, for information about how you can join in on this hop  and win some prizes):



And what's the best part about Christmas in July?  We want YOU to play along with us!  Just link up your Christmas project using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps below and join in our Customer blog hop.  You have until Sunday, July 22 at 11:59 PM EST to play along.  One randomly selected participant will receive their choice of one Christmas clear stamp set!



~ Have A Creative Day! ~

18 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeeheeee...cute smilie, Lee! LOVE the sparkly pink snowflakes! What a warm Christmas greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love your pink Christmas glitter Lee! Totally awesome!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle and pink!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! You never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sparkly pink and wonderfully festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and I could so live in your winter wonderland..haha I love pink and sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink sparkly cardstock, Lee...gorgeous bg for the fab snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty Lee. Love the sparkly background and the textured bottom. Lovely design. So glad you joined us in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome card Lee, love the sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love a pink & brown combo! Wonderful sparkle Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so you, with the snowflakes, the pink and the glitter! :) Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful snowflakes! Wonderful shimmer and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those snowflakes Lee!! Great technique and the colors are just perfect...obviously pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning - love the pink glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty I love how it shimmers and the embossing at the bottom!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!