Friday, July 20, 2012

July Blog Hop With Sean & Regina

Smiley from millan.net

Ohhhh don't I wish!!!  LOL  I like summer for about 2 weeks....or less!  Well this blog hop is of my favorite theme!!!   Christmas/Winter!!!!!

Here is one of my favorite cards I've ever made!  You know how you have cards you make that you don't even want anyone to see?  LOL  And then sometimes you make some that you actually like?  Well...probably because I love winter....and pink....and coloring....this one I do really like!


This will always remain one of my most favorite stamp sets!!!  Warm & Cozy Christmas is just so darn cute!!!  I used Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink and Ocean Mist which matches the fun Eskimo Kisses Basic Grey dp.  I piled on the layers, textures, bling....oh yeah!!  Now are you in the mood for a snowstorm??  LOL


Now it is your turn to blog hop with all of our friends! The rules are simple:

  1. Leave a comment on Sean’s blog first (and become a follower to enter a chance to win the grand prize of a Gina K. Designs stamp set, a Gina K. Designs designer paper pack, card stock and a some embellishments)! :)
  1. Go down the list of blogs visiting all of them (see below). Leave comments on their blog pages to be eligible for bonus blog candy from select blog hosts. Each blog will have the name and blog address for the next hop. Our number 2 on the list is Regina at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com/ (The next blog will be Regina’s and so on)
  1. At the end of the hop, a random winner will be chosen for the Grand Prize and select blog hop hosts for Bonus Blog Candy. The deadline for leaving comments is Monday, July 23, 2012 at 8pm CST. Winners of the Grand Prize and bonus Blog Candy will be announced Tuesday, July 24, 2012


    Now hop on over to Lori's Blog and see what she's got for you!!!!


    ~ Have A Creative Day! ~

39 comments:

  1. Oooh...I love this, Lee! It's pretty, it's pink, it's got a snowperson, and yep, it's got coloring! Love it - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee this is absolutely adorable, and i am loving the pink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, LEE! That is beautiful! Pink is one of my favorite Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee....this is so awesome! As always, your card is magnificent. I didn't want to say "perfect" because you would argue. LOL! Thank you for being a blog host my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is an amazing card and you rocked the pink, something I would not have expected for a Christmas card! Great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so adorable and oh so Lee!! Love it my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so awesome in the pink...I lvoe it too that you are seeing more pink at Christmas time...arent you?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Love pink! and snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, Lee and this is one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets too. Pink makes everything special. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite images too. I used it so much last year I suppose I better file it away for at least one year in between. But I never used pink and it is indeed delightful and beautiful. Great snowflakes for embellishment too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Christmas card with pink and pearls? What's not to love about that! Great design; very lovely.
    I am a new follower.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pink Winter card Lee! Yes, have to agree that's one of my fave images too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love the stamp that you used and the colors makes it perfect!! Thank you for sharing.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee I just love your pink winter card so Gourgeous! And I love the snowflakes bling and the bow so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card... great placement and layout

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Lee, I loooove this card - it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snow??? I'm still not ready for it!!! I know that completely shocks you! *wink* A little red hair on that girl & I can see that being you. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's PINK, It's PINK! Love your card Lee - as always...so cute

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfection in Pink. Love the softness of this card. Couldn't NOT have it in PINK.Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the way you used the non-traditional colors of light blue and light pink for your Christmas card. Makes for a soft, lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a soft and sweet card! Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That stamped image is darling Lee and the designer papers and embellishments add to the beauty of this card. Really LoveLee.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You do Christmas and pink and sparkly so well. Three of my favourite things! :D
    Love this cute little card with the cute playmates.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your little card couldn't be any cuter Lee. I love the soft colors!! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesomeness at it's best. Love the pink there Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wowza, Lee! Over the top with this beautiful, pink Christmas card, gf! I am so totally loving it!!
    Hugz2u!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oooh, I love the colors you used! Pink is GREAT for Christmas cards, it really makes the blue and white pop.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely too cute and oh so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awwwww, how sweet it is!!!! Love your colors and papers. Such a gorgeous layout too, perfect for this darling image.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lee, what can I say? As a fellow snowflake and pink lover this card just makes my heart sing. Unlike you though, I really only like those cold little flakes when they are stamped or made out of paper. LOL Hugs, hugs from sunny and warm California!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable card. Love the pink.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lee and pink what's not to love. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, What a Sweet Christmas Card! Love the Colors that you used! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cute card! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is a beautiful card! New follower
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. You SHOULD love this card...it is adorable! Love love love the color scheme, pearl snowflakes and he gold swirly is the perfect accent! TFS msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!