Monday, June 25, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Pretty In Pink Challenge!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Oh just look!!!!!  The challenge this week at the CAS-ual Fridays Blog is Pretty In Pink!!!!!  Do you think they did that just for MEEEE!!!!???!!!!  Well....I'm going with that!!!  ;)

I really am enjoying CAS....no panicking please....I said "enjoying"....not completely embracing as my only style!!!!  ;)  


 Stamps: GKD - Hello Sunshine STV Kit
Paper: Pure Luxury White, Innocent Pink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics R85, R83, R81, RV000
Kaisercraft Pearls
Swiss Dots CB Folder

Oh Michelle.....do you notice just how much WHITE space there is???  That's just for you my friend!!!  And no ribbon...just a bit 'o' bling....now that is CAS!!!  Like not even **my** definition of CAS...but really and truly CAS!!!  LOL  I used the newest Stamp TV Kit....Hello Sunshine.  Isn't that just the cutest little pink deck chair!!  I think I need hubby to find me one for my back deck!!!  LOL  


Now stay tuned later this week for the invite to the next Gina K. Designs Release Party on Stamp TV!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute ,love that pretty pink beach chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, love the Pink deck chair it look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Lee- I love it and I'd never have thought of it! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuute!
    Love the chair!
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this challenge must have been cooked up for you! Love that sweet pink deck chair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lee - yes, I do believe they created this challenge in tribute to you :D
    Beautiful CAS with your future deck chair (LOL). Oh ♫ James ♪ PS Did you stamp your sentiment before or after you embossed the cs? It's ... luvLEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute! Great job with the CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I could almost be sitting there if I closed my eyes...Lol
    super CAS card and love the touch of pink in the chair and parasol :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee - you definitely rocked the CAS aspect on this card. I love that deck chair with the embossing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooooove it! You know I had to do a pink challenge for you :) You are nailing this CAS thing my friend! Nailing it!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great card and I love the embossing on the background.
    CAS is so difficult for me but when it works I really like it. Just doesn't work very often...
    Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!