Thursday, May 10, 2012

Where In The World Is Candace Pearce.....and also a Flourishes Purple Challenge!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Our dear friend Candace recently had to change her blog.......I won't go into detail since I promised to behave and not get us all sued for libelous comments about certain people who demanded she change her blog name!  LOL  So.....here's a fun little hop to help everyone find Candace's fabulous crafty blog!!!  Just follow the hop and at the end we will announce Candace's Blog!!!!

I'm sharing a card I made for the Flourishes Release Purple Challenge....and I do love Flourishes!!!



I used Flourishes Seeds Of FriendshipMy cardstock is some yummy Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Wild Lilac and Key LimeGotta have some bling and ribbon don'tchaknow!!!  ;)


There will be a prize of 6 digital stamps: 3 from Sweet 'n Sassy and 3 from Meljen's designs given as a prize.  The winner will be randomly chosen from among the comments on all the blogs!!!  So hop away and leave a bit of love!!! 

My beautiful and talented friend Meredith is up next.......so hop on over to her blog..........


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. Looks pretty Lee!! The bling looks nice and purple. (and thanks for the compliment!!) HUGS!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color combo! It's so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lime green and purple one of my fave combos. hope you get a good outcome for your candace blog hop. heid x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a wonderful idea for a blog hop -- I love mysteries! And I love purple. And I love Flourishes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lee-
    Luv the color combination of lime/purple, the stamp & coloring, and your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I would have never thought of these colors for this set. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! thanks for participating in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for helping Candace out, she's such a sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!