Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy, Happy YOU Day Jessica!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

 Welcome to a SURPRISE Birthday Hop for sweet Jessica.....or as I call her, "TSG Jessica"!  I know a lot of Jessica's!  LOL  And she's such a sweetie with I know what will be another FABulous TSG release coming up this week....so we're popping in a few days early with a surprise from some of her friends who adore her and her adorable stamps!!!


I used one of my favorite TSG sets, Wonderful Winter Wishes and the sentiment comes from Blossom By Blossom, another adorable set......I love these little girlies!!!  Just some fun Copic coloring and sparkly snow....after all, snow sure means happiness to me!  ;)  You'll want to see all the fun and gorgeous birthday cards, so follow the list below!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. AWWW! This is adorable Lee! Jessica is going to LOVE it!! Love the snow and the bling.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! This is SO sweet! This one of my all time favorite TSG stamps, and I LOVE the colors and your sparkly snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image. Great job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart always melts at this image. It is too sweet and you colored it perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, how sweet!! Love your sparkly snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the purples and your design! FAB:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your color choices.....sweet image and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always thought this set was fab too. They are such a cute pair. Great job Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...what cuteness! Love the image, Lee, and you have colored it beautifully! Thanks for sharing, my friend, and Happy Birthday to Jessica! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious image and a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!