Thursday, April 26, 2012



The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party!!! The party starts at 11:00 am Central Time in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum. Join us for Challenges, Contest Questions, Design Team Samples, Full Stamp Set Reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!! Everything will go "live" at 11:00 am Central in Gina's Store so there won't be any long wait to start shopping! Hope to see you there! If you came from Giovana's Blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating. Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing with you at the party:




Go to Lori's Blog, to continue the hop and see you at the party!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. I love the color combo! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? A pink card? Hee-hee! This looks adorable and I'm so excited to see the new additions Melanie has created for the basket. Looks like a baby basket here . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet and love the brown and pink together always. IT is a hit with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a keeper! Love the pink nose! Anxious to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gosh I can't wait too see your card. Look a the puppy nose! TFS AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your whole card at the release party and it's just toooo adorable. Great job, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, look at that cute pup with a sweet pearl nose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. The pink is so pretty and love the little puppy. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything you do..can't wait to see the whole card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Lee - I think this is completely aDORable!!!! Only you - pink puppy :) endless cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!