Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gina K. Designs Release Party Invite Hop!!!



 The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party tonight!!! The party starts at 7:00 pm Central Time in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum. Join us for Challenges, Contest Questions, Design Team Samples, Full Stamp Set Reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!! Everything will go "live" at 7:00 pm Central in Gina's Store so there won't be any long wait to start shopping! Hope to see you there!

Smiley from millan.net



If you came from Jimmi's Blog then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating. Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing with you at the party tonight:



 Go to Lori's Blog to continue the hop and see you tonight at the party!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

24 comments:

  1. LOVE the layers and colors!!! Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Layering! Cant wait to see the whole thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek - look all those yummy colors and all those layers! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layering you have done here. Can not wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so Spring looking. I can't wait to see the rest. I love the little peek you did give though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee! You tease! I wanna see the WHOLE CARD! It sure looks pretty...
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lee!!!! Look at all the pretty colors, bling and layering of the tags! You so rock this blog hop! TFS more than a toe nail, thumb nail, any nail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the peek at the flowers - wonderful bling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! A tease can't wait to see the whole thing, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh! bling and nesties! Can't wait to see more!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am stalking a stacker and I like it. LOL! Can't wait to see the whole thing. I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of new rubber tonight!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a tease....LOL can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  13. o my my see the lovely colors, eant to see more. will look forward to that

    ReplyDelete
  14. o my my see the lovely colors, eant to see more. will look forward to that

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! 4 tag layers? Going for a new record? Looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks really sweet, very spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never remember to layer the tags like you do. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore your color combo and the touch of bling in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee I have to say I love your card. I did see it and wow I love the bling and all of the spellbinder dies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw come on! That's not much of a sneak peak!!! But what I can see is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!