Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Card and Sweet Pea Fairy!!!!

Smiley from millan.net


Happy Leap Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

So just because ANY holiday is an excuse to create a stamping challenge.............I couldn't resist a challenge to make a card/page/project using an image of something that LEAPS!!!!!



Stamps: Bunnies In Love
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Innocent Pink, Lemon Drop, Ocean Mist; Basic Grey Out of Print dp
Ink: Memento, Copics
Accessories: Flowers, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Ribbon, Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendant, Dots and Preserves CB Folder

I used these darling little bunnies from Lili Of The Valley.....and I'm happy to do some more enabling!!  LOL  Ooooops!  I forgot to FLUFFY up the bunny tail!  Well I'll have to do that before I send this off to someone!  I used the Copic Cool Grays to color the little girl bunny and the Warm Grays to color the boy bunny.  And I just HAD to add bling and texture and color!!!  Even though we had some "Flash Blizzards" up here yesterday, it was fun to make a Springy card!  I can make any card in any season....just depends what I feel like coloring at the moment!!  LOL

Smiley from millan.net


Now for a very special card.....I played along with the Sweet Pea Stamps White on White Challenge.  I really do love the elegance of an all-white card.  Except for coloring we were to keep it all white. And I just ADORE the Sweet Pea Stamps fairies and mermaids!!!



Stamps: Rachel Anderson's Birth of Star
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White
Ink: Memento, Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares, Preserves and Dots CB Folder,  Ribbon, Kaisercraft Pearls, Crochet Flowers, Glitter Pen

This image is really special to me since it's very similar to my tattoo!!  So how could I resist ordering it....and really, you can't order just one, so I HAD to order several new stamps!  LOL  So I kept the colors soft and just used the Sakura Glitter Pen for the wings.  Then some nesties and embossing and pearls and flowers and ribbon....umm...yes....just because it was white on white doesn't mean I still can't load up on embellies and layers!!!  LOL

I hope you all have had a fun EXTRA day today!!!  

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly stunning. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so gorgeous! I love the texture of the embossing with those precious little bunnies. It just looks so sweet and cozy!
    The second one with the fairy sitting on the moon is breath taking! I love the soft shimmer of her wings and the layers of embossing and textures with the flowers and ribbon. Beautiful cards!
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, i like your flowers. Thank you for playing at SPS.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both wonderful! I love the shimmer of your fairy's wings, soooo cool! And those bunnies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely! I like all the pretty pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards and artwork mesmerize Lee!! Rock onward :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bunny card is just too precious. I love the embossing and peals on the Moon Fairy. Totally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!