Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day and Blog Candy Winner!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net


Happy Hearts Day to all my friends and family!!!!!!

Today I just have a quick project to share and, of course, my Blog Candy winner!  ;)


I saw these treat boxes in the gallery at Splitcoast right here:  Valentine Treat Boxes.  The lady had a video on her blog that was easy to follow...so I just had to make a few for Archiver's Girlies that I get together with regularly on Tuesdays!!!!  They are so sweet and fun to be with!!!!  I used Theresa's newest set, Whimsical Spring, for the greeting.....and although I made the design Valentiney....you could use that fabulous greeting and make them for any occasion!!  I used Echo Park Truly Yours dp......I soooo adore DP!!!  It matches perfectly with Pure Luxury Red Hot and Innocent Pink.....a very fun, Valentiney combination!!  And gotta have some bling and embellies you know!!!!  LOL

And now.................the BLOG CANDY WINNER......................drum roll please.........Smiley from millan.net

The winner is...............Auntie Em of Scrapping Some Memories!!!!!!!!!

Please e-mail me (grizzlys4 @ yahoo.com) within one week so I can get your Cool Beans stamp set on it's way to you!!! 

Thank you sooooo much to all my wonderful friends and blog readers and commenters!!!!  I will have some BIG, BIG blog candy coming soon....so stay tuned!!!!!  

Now because you all know how I ADORE my smilies......I have to share some sick humor which I will leave you with!!!!  (ignore the awful grammar!)  Turn away if the sight of blood makes you queasy!  LOL

Smiley from millan.net


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. Great little boxes, love the colors and the PP you used. I have marked these to look back up again for next month's birthdays coming up. Thanks for the inspiration, Lee! :) Stop by my blog, as I was finally able to post something this year!! I know!! don't faint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some awesome boxes.. Beautiful ribbon and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely blog candy! I will email you with the details. I am so excited about this cute set of stamps! :)

    Love your Valentine boxes. They are adorable and just the right size for some treats. Gave my DH some chocolate but just left it in the tin...I am such a lazy Valentine! :D

    Thank you again! :)

    ps: your smilies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lee <3
    What darling gift boxes you made for the girls Tuesday nights!! They'll LUV 'em, er... congratulations Auntie Em!!! Enjoy your new stamp set from Sweet Lee!! Hugs, Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teehee! You and your smilies! Great boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!