Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ribbon Carousel Peppermint Twist Challenge!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

I LOVE peppermint and candy canes!!!  And this week's challenge at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog is an Inspiration Challenge and this is the fun and wonderful photo for us to use as our inspiration:


I love this collage!  And I seriously must try a Peppermint Martini!!!  LOL  Now here's my card....


I used the cuuuute new stamp set, Holly Jolly from There She Goes.  And I just had to put my own "twist" on this peppermint challenge and use pinks instead of red!  Smiley from millan.net I used Gina K. Pure Luxury Cardstock in White, Passionate Pink and Bubblegum Pink.  And then just a bit of pink Baker's Twine and Kaisercraft Rhinestones.  I colored with my Copics - RV25 and RV21 which match the cardstock pretty perfectly!

Make sure you come on over to Splitcoast Stampers Virtual Stamp Night this Friday and Saturday....tons of fun Winter Wonderland themed challenges!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the pink!!! This is the sweetest card, EVAH!
    PS--Got a recipe for that peppermint martini? Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Lee..love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a stunning card and love your take on the photo. Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love your pink candy canes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lee,
    I FOUND YOU!!!!
    OMG I didn't know you were all over SCS too - you R fabulous!
    I will check out your blog & SCS more closely, and see all your beautiful creations :) Humbly, rosy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!