Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Wishes and A Proud Mom Moment!!!!

Smiley from millan.net


Happy and Healthy New Year Wishes!!!!!


I'm so excited to share some super FUN news about my daughter!!!  She's a college student in her Jr. year pursuing a Graphic Arts Degree!!  And there's a brand new Digital Stamp company that has hired her on to do some designing for them!!!!   The store is run by the very sweet Michelle (tygerpaws11 on Splitcoast) and is launching TODAY!!!  Here is the link:  Can You Digi It?

My daughter's artist name is Annie J Designs.........and I want to showcase my favorite image of hers so far!!!  She also does Blog Design.....she does all of my blog designs and I change with the seasons!!!  LOL


 Stamp: CYDI - Archery Set
Paper: GKD - Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx, BG dp
Accessories: Flowers, Ribbon, Pearls, Clip, Preserves CB Folder

My very sweet friend, Misti, has two boys that are extremely talented in Archery, so that was the idea behind this first set of images called Archery SetI used the girl archer to make a little bit of a feminine design since my daughter's best friend is also skilled at archery!  I kept the color theme black and white with just some touches of red.  

I hope you all have some FUN plans and hopes and dreams for the new year!!!  And stay tuned for more of the Gina K. Designs Inspiration Hops on Monday and Tuesday using the newest release!!! 

Thank you all for being such a FABULOUS part of my stampy life!!!!  Many blessings and inky hugs to you all from my Colorado mountain!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Momma & Jaimee!!!! LOVE this set and your card my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! How proud you must be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your daughter! Talent runs on your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image! congrats to you and your daughter -- you have every right to be proud! What an exciting moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news and huge congrats to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all just keep me humbled here - how proud you must be!!!! Congratulations, and love,
    Rosy
    (PS What a stunning card, esp the colors you picked, the archer - I love that song by Heart "Song of the Archer")

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!