Saturday, December 17, 2011

CAS-ual Friday - Matchy Matchy Envie!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

'Tis the season for lots of card-making and sending out smiles and hugs!!!!  So this week's challenge CAS-ual Fridays: CFC32 - Make A Matching Envelope is perfect timing!!!


  • Stamps: TSG Holly Jolly
  • Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Lipstick Red
  • Ink: Memento, Copics
  • Accessories: Ribbon, CB EF, Pearls, Ribbon, Spellbinders Fancy Tags 3

I used the cuuuute new There She Goes stamp set, Holly Jolly!!!  I just adore that little snowman!!!! And of course my all-time favorite cardstock color, Gina K.Designs  Pure Luxury Lipstick Red.  Since my daughter used up most of the Christmas cards I'd made...I need to whip up some CAS cards to send out quick!  Of course she did my new winter blog design...so I can't really complain! LOL  I just kept it simple with an embossed panel and framing the image with the Fancy Tags 3 Nesties.  Of course gotta add a bit of ribbon and bling!  ;)

I'll be posting some more Christmas card designs soon....got quite a few to finish up!

Smiley from millan.net


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

Mynnette said...

What an adorable card!!! LOVE your white embossed panel--and the coloring of your snowman!!! :) Lovely card!

Theresa said...

So totally fabulous!! Love that embossing print. Hope you're doing well. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Theresa

Michele Gross said...

EEEk! It's sooo cute! I love the embossed background and the cute little black pearls. Looks just like coal!! Love it! So glad you got Clean and Simple with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Becky said...

What a beautiful fun card and envelope Lee.

Michelle /Eliotstamps said...

That card is just adorable, Lee! I really want to case it now!

Ravengirl said...

Love the new blog design and the cutie-patootie CAS card!

Joyce said...

Love this card and envie set. So cute.

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Total cuteness girl! Hugs!

Sheree said...

Love your blog Lee! I found you at The Outlawz and am now a follower... your creations are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Sheree

Karen B. said...

Super cute card and matching envelope for sure! Love the bold colors. Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week and I hope you have a great holiday!

KonaRose said...

Dearest Lee!!!! Please let me know which embossing folder you used, ok? Please? pretty please? Thankee. I love all your stuffffff....still don't know how you squeezed a copic into that carrot nose.
luv you, rosy