Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To and World Card Making Day Sale!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month..........and Splitcoaststampers is celebrating this important event and the amazing women battling this all month long with fabulous challenges and fun prizes!!!!  Come check it out!!!!


I'm hosting today's challenge.............it's an inspiration challenge to make a card or project based on this fun photo:


Heehee!  I firmly believe that sisterhood support along with a dose of humor is just what is needed to take on this battle!!  I made a couple of sets of fun shrink plastic earrings and little cards.  A truly wonderful and sweet and talented lady that many of you know............AJ Otto..........is currently battling breast cancer!  She IS winning and I know she will triumph!!!  It's with this special lady in mind that I will be stamping each and every challenge!!!  Love you AJ!!!!



I used the Flourishes Think Pink - Fight Like A Girl stamp set and Melanie's Little Tees stamp set to make these.  And of course PINK!!!!!  Come play along with my challenge...........you've got all month to play!!!!


We kicked off the Hope You Can Cling To on World Card Making Day yesterday!!!  Did you get to stamp??  Craft??  Well....just have to let you know that Gina K. Designs is having a super cool WCMD sale thru tomorrow!!!  I know some of these are some of my FAVE sets!!!!  Ok...see that one with those darling kids in the snow???  Yep, my FAVE!!!  That can NOT come as a surprise to any of you that know me!!!  LOL  Love my snow!!!


I sure hope you are enjoying a FABULOUS Fall weekend!!!!!!! 

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

6 comments:

  1. Lee, WOW!!! These just blow me away!!! I totally adore the earrings!!!AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So cute! If possible can you explain how you did the ear rings or can you purchase them? Thank you for sharing. You really are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and earrings Lee! I have a stamp set in mind for playing your HYCCT challenge and hope to find the time today to sketch it and actually make it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work from deep within the heart and soul, Lee. Got some friends who fought the fight and WON - recently another was diagnosed! Save the ta-tas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee,
    your cards are awesome! They just make me happy!
    Hugs,
    Angie in Utah
    abcammack@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!