Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek and Release Party Invite!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Here it is......PARTY DAY!!!!!

You should have hopped here from the ever-fabulous Jimmi's Blog...........

I have a little peek for you....it's from Melanie's newest set!!! 

 

Come join us in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum tonite at 7 pm Central!!!!  We'll have some contest questions, challenges, full stamp set reveals and lots and lots of fun chatting!!! 

Now hop on over to the aaaaamazing Melanie's Blog.....

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

11 comments:

  1. I got a sneak peek at this stamp and just cannot wait to see what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to see the rest of this card. Love the colors and the use of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lee! OOooooh! Love StampTV bloghop - especially when there's a Release Party soon! Can't wait to see the whole project that you've made! Thanks for sharing! See you tonight! Don't forget the "smilies"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I see pink & I see bling, I must be at Lee's! Can't wait to see the entire creation! I just know it's FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a tease!! Love the colors of what I see so far, only a few more hours.
    I have a class right before, hope to be back way before the party starts!!
    Later,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another tease of a card!

    I can tell you did a lot of work, though, with the nesties and pearls! Beautiful so far!

    Aloha,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I know the 'stamp peek' this 'card peek' belongs to! Can't wait to see the rest of this... Great job Lee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colors and scallops, Lee! Can't wait to see the rest of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a tease! Can't wait to see them all! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!