Children are so very precious.....and some are born with some special needs......please join us for a very special Card Drive for Kids with Spina Bifida blog hop! Members of Gina K.'s Design Team have come together to host a hop where we will share with you cards we created for some very special kids!
You should have come here from the fabulous Melanie's Blog...........
Here's a photo of the four adorable kids, please meet Madison, Logan, Tanner, and Rebekah.
Here are the details on how you can participate:
- Create a fun, uplifting card or cards for one or all the kids listed below. The cards can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. Please DO NOT send sorry, get well or anything like that. Remember, we want to cheer them up. The kids (you can click on their names to read more about each of them):
- All cards need to have a message in it for the child/family. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write the name of the child. Please, don't seal the envelope, as the parents might want to read the cards before the kids see them.
- Cards must be received by October 31st to be eligible for the drawing.
- Your name will go into the drawing if you send in a card for each of the kids, so that means a total of four cards.
- Mail your card(s) to Giovana along with a piece of paper with your name, address, e-mail address and blog (if you have one). This will help a lot to contact the winner a lot faster!
Card Drive for Kids
181 Perry Way
Yakima, WA 98901
I just couldn't resist those sweet little faces....so I took a basic design but made each of the kids a fun, shimmery winter card that was just a bit different!
Stamps: Gina K. Snow Much Fun
Paper: Gina K. Pure Luxury White, Ocean Mist, Lipstick Red; various dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers
Accessories: Stickles, Ribbon, Snowflake Embellies
I used Gina K's Pure Luxury.......LOVE that cardstock! Ocean Mist and one of my faves, Lipstick Red!!!! I used her adorable set....of course it's one of my faves since I ADORE snowmen!!! It's called Snow Much Fun!! Some of the dp I used is Basic Grey Nordic Holiday and Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas.
In case you're wondering, here's a photo of some of the prizes with a list of all the prizes below the photo.
Awesome companies have donated amazing prizes for you! More than $400.00 in prizes!!
- Heartfelt Creations: 8 stamping sets + 1 Coordinated Die Set. Value: $150.00!
- Gina K. Designs: 2 StampTV Kits: Value: $70.00 (Gina will send the prize direct to the winner!)
- Unity Stamps: 10 Itty Bitty Stamps. Value: $70.00
- SP & Company: 3 Stamp Set. Value: $40.00
- Lawn Fawn Stamps: 2 Stamp Set: Value: $30.00
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: 1 Stamp Set. Value: $11.00
- Spellbinders: 2 die sets!! (Not included in the picture)
- Tombow: 6 packs of markers and several packs of adhesives (Not included in the picture)
~ Have A Creative Day! ~