Sunday, August 7, 2011

Guesting At All Things Unity!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net


WooHoo!!!  I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer at the super FUN and FAB All Things Unity Blog!!!!  Seriously I have quite the collection of Unity Stamps....just sooooo fun and I'm an easy addict!  LOL  When Sara asked me to be a Guest DT I was super stoked....but I had to keep that secret for a few months....and that was not easy!!!!  LOL

So check out this week's challenge.....Going Old School Vintage......and come play along and see the very CHIC creations to get you inspired!!!



I had a little wooden box that I've neglected for sooo long and so this was the perfect opportunity to make a little gifty set!!  With the lace and buttons that fellow Guest DT Martha so sweetly sent, I also used the Unity Love Is Toxic stamp set and some Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden dp.  Really...it's that simple!!!  And I figure a little box filled with some chocolates is the perfect little hostess gift!!  Thank you so much for allowing me to play along and be a part of the ATU, All Things Unity Challenge Blog!!!  And I'll see you in a couple weeks for another fantastic ATU challenge!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love this, and good for you!!

naneruth said...

Beautiful project!

Sharon said...

How sweet!

Marcie S. said...

Lovely project- it is just so sweet! Glad you could guest this month, can't wait to see your next project!!

Cheri said...

What a great job decorating that box, Lee. Congratulations on being guest DT - too cool!

Lisa Petrella said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer gig, Lee!!! This is a really sweet gift box and matching card!

Ravengirl said...

Very cute! You are one amazing woman...I don't know how you do it all! I'm off to check out the challenges!

Sara Henton said...

For something that you "whipped" up you did an amazing job!!! Have I mentioned yet that you rock?

Misti said...

Congrats, Lee!!! You Rock!!!!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats my friend! WOW!!! Your project is GORGEOUS and so inspiring. I just love your creative style.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY, Lee!! This is soooooooo cute--LOVE that you used the lace and buttons from Martha's store! What a fabulous little box! LOOOOOOVE!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Congratulations Lee! I am SUPER happy for you! :D
~Meredith

Heather Jensen said...

So cute! :)

Jennie said...

Love this Lee!! How very sweet and who would have guessed YOU would use pink? :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is pretty! The lace is divine! Your project has a vintage look, but fun, too. Love it!