Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gina K. Blog Candy Winners and a Falling For You Stamp TV Kit Punkin Card!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Drum roll please................our 2 winners are.............

Sharon in Arizona

and

Inkstazonme!!!!!

Please e-mail me:  grizzlys4 at yahoo dot com for the details on claiming your prize!!!!

WooooHoooo!!!!!  Thank you so much for all your sweet and funny and wonderful comments!!!!  I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful stampin' friends and truly do love this amazing crafting community!!!!  Stay tuned....more blog candy soon!!!!!

Now I want to share another card I made with our the newest Stamp TV Kit, Falling For You:


I'm sooo ready for Autumn....so it just made me happy to color all these punkins for my focal image!!  I think by the colors and textures you can tell I was definitely in an "Autumnal" mood!!!  Well...whatever your seasonal mood is I hope you are enjoying a fabulous and crafty weekend!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day ~

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    WoohooTTTTTy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I can't believe it!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting is this!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOO! Sending you an email right now. Loooove your card - I'm right there with you Lee, soooo ready for Fall and cooler temps. Beautiful card. I love what you did with the pumpkins! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for Autumn, too, Lee!!!! You did a GORGEOUS job of coloring those rows of pumpkins!! And I LOVE all of the texture and patterns on this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!