Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just Us Girls (JUGS) Challenge #89.......A Mousie Birthday!!

Smiley from millan.net

Heehee....ok he's not a mousie but he is cute AND he fits the JUGS color challenge too!!!  LOL  Yep....I'm that good!  ROFL!!!

I don't play nearly enough challenges...so that's my summer goal...to get out there and just play, play, play....summertime IS playtime, isn't it???  ;)  Today I'm playing in the JUGS - Just Us Girls Challenge.....and it's a color challenge!!



Now aren't those fun summery colors??



My colors are just a bit different as I'm using Gina K Pure Luxury......White, Red Hot, Green Apple, Ocean Mist and Wild Dandelion.  The colors in the Echo Park Walk In The Park match beautifully!!  I got some new Mousies!!!  Yes I did.....I know, I know.....but House Mouse is just so dang cuuuute!!  How can you resist this for a summertime birthday??

Now you'll wanna play along.....so head on over to the JUGS Color Challenge and have fun!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! And great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness… ADORABLE! LOve the fun use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun bright summer colors! Love those three little brads and the House Mouse image is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee, this is just so cute!! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It IS allllll good! {I LOVE your blog title!!!) And I, for one, am glad you are challenging yourself to do more challenges - especially since you've included JUST US GIRLS, so expertly! I ADORE your use of the adorable {and timeless} house MOUSES.. meeeces.. mice.. Yeah, THOSE guys! Such fun! Thanks for making this palette shine, and for sharing your talent with US - girls! Yeahoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! I want to go to this house mouse birthday party! Thanks so much for joining in on the color fun with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it.
    Actually got a new "mouse" yesterday. the only one at the local store.
    Gotta love those wee critters.
    What a neat stamp for those colours. You've done it once again Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! You rock da mousies like no one else!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!