Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's A StampTV and Moxie Fab Kinda Day!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Oh it's summmmmmmertime!!!!!  HA!  I love that new smilie!!!!!

Well......we are kicking off our BRAND NEW STAMPTV FACEBOOK FANPAGE CHALLENGE!!!!!!   Woooohoooo!!!!!!  Come see us and "like" us on Facebook here:  StampTV Facebook Page.  And then play along for a chance to win a prize!!

I'm also using the ever awesome Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger for this week for my inspiration!!!!  I do so love the photos Cath chooses!!!  This one inspired the bright, fun, colors of summertime!!!  Here is the photo she posted:



And this is my card.....using Melanie's wonderful Spring Basket and Basket Blessings stamp sets!!!


I love making my own dp!!  And having fun with Copics!!!  I matched my Copics to some of my favorite GKD Pure Luxury cardstock.....Sweet Mango, Red Hot and Turquoise Sea!!!  Even though it's bright and colorful...it's actually rather CAS for me!  LOL  Just a little bit of sheer ribbon and a few tiny pearls!!

Now join in on both of these super duper fun challenges!!!!  And have a fabulous summer stampin' away!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love those great colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love this little background you made1 The multi-colored daisies are wonderful with this sentiment! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Lee, sorry I have not corresponded much lately, I am a wreck. I love & miss you.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love your hand n=made background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly gorgeous - love the sheer ribbon, and the perfect pearls accenting the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lee! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!