Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gina K. Designs Sneak Peek and Release Party Invite!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's sooooooo summertime.....hot weather and all......so we're holding our Gina K. Designs release party at the pool!!!!  WoooooHooooo!!!!!   Ok, it's a virtual pool....but hey....whatever keeps us cool!!!!  LOL

Are you ready for some sneaky peeks of what's to come tonite at the Release Party on Stamp TV????  Join us there at 7 p.m. Central for chatting, contests, challenges, gorgeous samples and full stamp reveals!!!

You should have come here from the fabulous Melanie's Blog.....

Here's a little peek of one of my cards using a new set by the talented Melanie.........


Just a tease....you'll all LOVE the entire gorgeous set!!!!!

Now hop along to the ever amazing Jimmi's Blog for another peek!!!!!  And then I'll see y'all at the party!!!!  Make sure to bring your favorite drink and a comfy lawnchair!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

25 comments:

  1. Hi Lee, your sneak looks very nice!! I can't wait to see the card ;) See you later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Lee! I so wish we had pool party weather here. Those flowers are gorgeous and do I detect a little bit of sparkle in the center of each???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a tease! Hee Hee... LOVE the coloring, GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww just a sneak? Can't wait to see the full reveal :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee - not fair!! Your sneak looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a beautiful peek, and I am sure the whole design is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even with the teeny tiny peek.. I love this stamp set already :) BTW.. I just knew you were gonna do pink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tease. Can't wait to see the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Sneak! Can't wait to see the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! and I see pink there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait to see the rest of this design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see the rest of this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not fair Lee. I am liking what I see so far. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw you tease! Like what I see though.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh! Now I'm frustrated! ;-) I guess I'll have to practice patience until the reveal tonight. Your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, even if it was only just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what i see so far, can't wait for tonight!! Love how yuo colored what I can see!!

    See you later
    THanks
    Donnna

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha Lee, that was a little tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow- what a tease-- excited to see the card== thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, love the hit of sparkle peeking out amongst your stunning shading.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty, Lee! I love this soft pink!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AH! Lee, you like to tease. this is so beautiful and inspiring. Just can't wait to see the whole card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!