Saturday, May 7, 2011

TSG's Mother Of All Blog Hops!!!

MOABH Participant Blinkie


Welcome to the 2nd annual Mother of All Blog Hops sponsored by There She Goes Clears Stamps!
 
I'm a newbie to There She Goes.....and just couldn't resist a fun blog hop!!!  LOL  You should have come here from Torico's Amazing Blog.....if you didn't you'll want to start at the There She Goes Blog so you don't miss out on how to qualify for a chance to win a HUGE prize package!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

This adorably adorable set, My Little Friend, was my very first There She Goes stamp set!!!!  I get such a kick out of it!!!  Of course knowing my daughter would also love it added to the appeal!!!


  •  Stamps: TSG My Little Friend
  • Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Red Hot, Grass Green, Wild Dandelion, Turquoise Sea
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Accessories: Pearls, Clip, Twine, Paper Flower
Gnomes are bright and cute and colorful and a FABULOUS reason to enjoy my beloved Copic coloring and vibrant color!!!  I just love those mushrooms!  And I figured they'd make a great backdrop for a little cutie to send her message to a dear friend!!!  Oh and if you know me at all....you know I love my layers and bling!!!  LOL  I've got so much chaotic craziness happening right now that I only had time to make this one card.....but I will be making some more fun Gnomie cards sooooon!!!  Here is what the entire cuuute stamp set looks like:


I just ordered several sets and can't wait to play with even more fun TSG!!!  Now hop along over to Angela's Sparkle and Bling Blog and see what she's got to share!!!!  (I LOVE her blog name!!!!!)

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

52 comments:

  1. Ack Lee!!! I just love love love this super sweet card!! And the bright colors, too fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lee! Love the scene you created with little mushrooms.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene, so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors Lee... adorable image and super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun card! Happy Moms day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring is amazing! love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute...I love all of the layers and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I love gnomes! This is adorable! Your coloring is fab and I love the colors in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card - made me smile. You did a great job on the coloring! Peggie
    barker944atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Wonderful images that does make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee,
    this is really cute. the entire set is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee this is such a fun and bright card! You did a great job highlighting your gnome and your coloring is just stunning on the entire card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great card!! I really like the bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those little gnomies too! Great fun card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute, they remind me of the smurfs. I love the smurfs

    ReplyDelete
  16. So bright, cheery and fun! A perfect card :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable and awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Great gnome stamp sets! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just too cute!! I love all the bright colors and the pearls are fabulous.

    Can't wait to hear from you...give me a call when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ADORABLE Lee! Such fun happy colors and layout and I love all the layers you incorporated. I love the graduated pearls in the corner too. You rock those cute little gnomies! Happy, happy Mother's Day my dear friend!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card!!! Love your colors to!!



    Debbie B

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so bright and fun, perfect for these little gnomes! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun card! And a fun set. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is so darn cute, love the images and the cute card design

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is totally adorable! Love the bright colors and I think this set is just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bright and adorable card....great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous JOB!!!! Thanks for sharing and I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable Card & Stamp Set!!! Now I'm just going to have to get this one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. How cute!! I love these images too!! Great starter set... :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute card! Love the gnomes~!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just got this set and I love it but may have to "borrow" your idea, it is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute card--I like the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great set, and lovely coloring on your adorable card creation!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable, love the coloring and the little gnomes. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable set. Great job showcasing the images! Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVE this card...
    now absolutely NEED to have this set...

    Utterly delightful; the colours, the embellies... everything about this card makes me feels so happy!!

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super bright and super fun, Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This turned out SO cute, Lee! Love the bright colors and your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a cute card. Your image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!