Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger......Some Royal Fun!!!




Today's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab is up my alley.......PINK!!!!!  LOL  And sweet treats to boot!!!


Now how could I resist that??  It looks deeeelish!!!!  And I think Melanie's Bring The Bling by Gina K. Designs is just perfect......bling and pink.....ahhhhh HEAVENLY!!!!



One of my most favorite color combinations is pink and chocolate!!!  So I used Pure Luxury in White, Bubblegum Pink and Chocolate.  And Gina's Pink Gingham Ribbon is also some of my fave!!!  Now I had to...just HAD to add some pearls....LOL!!  Now I'm craving a sweet treat.....I think I'll bake!! LOL

Smiley from millan.net

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. 'Sweet' take on the inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome Lee! LOVE all the pearls!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the pearls and gingham ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have more layers on my card, but you still won the more bling award!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card!! love the stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  7. squee!
    Love the ribbon treatment, and those yummy pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lee! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!