Friday, May 13, 2011

Gina K. Sew Fun Hop!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Oh YIKES!  With all the Blogger issues.....my post went POOOOF!  So I'm doing just a quick write-up to get my Gina K. post back up asap!!!  Unfortunately all the lovely comments from so many of you are gone with the wind!  :(

You should be coming here from the totally sweet and talented Jennie's Blog.......

I made this card at our apartment where we stay part of the week for hubby's job.....and although I've got quite a bit of stampin' stuff there.....I'm a bit limited still.  So I had to jury-rig an idea for Sewing or Stitching for this technique hop.......


So I used a 1/8" hole punch and some twine....and then I couldn't resist adding a pearl in between each stitch.  I love my bling!!  I decided this would be a fun color combo.....nice and summery!  I used Pure Luxury Sweet Mango and Lipstick Red.  I used Gina's Garden Silhouettes and Memento Ladybug ink. 

Now you'll want to hop over to the fabulous Sharon's Blog to see what she's got for you!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. This card rock I love the heart broader and it just groovey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, that orange and red or dark orange and lite orange look so great!! and I love your Jury Rigged stitching!! Very cute idea!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy Lee:) Love the stitching with the pearls, so dimensional. The heart border is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great imagination to use the twine for your stitching -- and I love your additional bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, turned out so pretty and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delicious color combination! And clever idea to stitch with twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love this color combo - crazy great card !!! will be casing (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stitching with the twine, Lee -- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabalus colors! Love your creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot colors and great design with the border and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are pearls? I thought they were beads - this looks awesome Lee! Love all the sunny yellow!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!