Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gina K. Designs Release Party Invite and Sneak Peek!!!



Are you all excited???  It's just about Gina K. Release time!!!!  WooHoo!!!

Tonite at 7 pm Central come on over to the Stamp TV Release Party Forum!!!  Join in on the chatting, contest questions, stamping challenges and of course the full stamp set reveals and shopping time!!!

You should have come here from the uber talented Melanie's Blog..............

And here's a peek at one of the new stamp sets illustrated by the amazing Theresa Momber......I soooo am in love!!!!



This stamp set is called By The Sea and filled with amazing images!!!!  I thought I'd use the Pure Luxury Lipstick Red which goes wonderfully with the Echo Park dp For The Record.  I used the Ocean Mist as a contrast to the reds and the very fun Jute to accent!

Now hop on over to the fabulous Jennie's Blog for another sneak peek!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

26 comments:

  1. love what you have done with the lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lee, love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Gorgeous my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply delightful in every way Lee! The hemp is such a nice touch and lovin' the polka dot strip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is a must have!! Can't wait till I can shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous with the red!!! LOVE the jute and the three brads really add to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leer- fab coloring on this and the design of your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome colouring, Lee!! Your card is So pretty!! Love it lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design with Theresa's new set, Lee. Lovin' the polka dots and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card...love the red!
    Debbie D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! Love this all in red Lee - it is my favorite color, and that distressed stripes embossed background is PERFECT for this image! Nicely done my friend!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, this is so cute! And it's beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your take on this stamp set. Your color selection is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE THIS CARD, LEE!!!! I love the design, the colors and how you've colored the lighthouse so beautifully. Can't wait to see the rest of the set. It's already in my inspiration file!!! Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOWZA! I love everything about your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful lighthouse card...nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! The red is fabulous! See you at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's beautiful Lee, as always your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is so pretty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the reds! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The lighthouse is my favorite! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think the light house is my fave too .. great card

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!