Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday......Hi Sweetie!!!

Smiley from millan.net

We have heard the sound of hummers at our house!!  Granted we've also had another snowstorm....but all the more reason to hang out at least one feeder so the little guys can have something sweet!!!  So in keeping with that....this is my design for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC116)........to make a card for someone under the age of 13.  This is going to a friend's 10 y.o. daughter!!


  •  Stamps: Flourishes: Berry Sweet, Humming Along
  • Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury: White, Smoky Slate, Kraft, Lipstick Red; BG Curio
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
  • Accessories: Pearls, Stickles, Spellbinders Ovals & Scalloped Ovals, Swiss Dots CB Folder
  • Copic Markers: R89, R37, R32, E44, E42
I combined the FTTC challenge with the Splitcoast Color Challenge since the colors were just perfect for the stamp sets Berry Sweet and Humming Along!!!  Since I don't have SU colors I used Gina K. Pure Luxury colors of Kraft, White, Smoky Slate and Lipstick Red.  Some dp from the Basic Grey Curio pack matched wonderfully...I do love me some dp!!  Oh and bling too ya know!!!  LOL  Although it's only pearls and some Stickles on the little hummer.

Some more exciting posts coming up soon.....a There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops.....a Gina K. Designs Design Team Technique Hop......and some Yummy Blog Candy soon!!!!  So stay tuned!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just gorgeous. You've colored the berries so pretty. Of course, being a bird lover, I adore your hummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Lee! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Lee! This is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - this is tunning Lee! Love the colors, DP, layout and that bird is FANtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty!! Your coloring is absolutely beautiful! My kids and I enjoy watching hamming birds...I think they are just like kids. They fight, play and never get tired, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Lee! Wonderful colors, details, and the hummingbird looks so real! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Challenge! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!