Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stamp TV Sketch With Fun New Gelatos!!!!

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Spring is here!  Along with 6 inches of new snow!!!!  ROFL!!!!  Yes, that is what Spring is like in the mountains!!  And I love it!!!  BUT....I was in quite a flowery mood when I was stamping, and yellow has been one of my favorite colors since I was little!!!  It's just so cheery and happy!!!

This week's Stamp TV Sketch Challenge is a beautiful one!  Be sure to come on over and play along!!!



  •  Stamps: Stenciled Spring
  • Ink: Faber-Castell Gelatos; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Pure Luxury White, Bubblegum Pink, Wild Dandelion, Grass Green; Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Pearls

The newest Free With Three set, Stenciled Spring is so fun, and well, Springy!!!!  LOL  Now....instead of ink, I used my brand new Faber-Castell Gelatos!!!!  Now don't they sound delicious??!!!  Heehee!!  My wonderfully talented and very sweet friend and fellow DT member, Jennie, completely enabled me so that I just had to buy them!!!  LOL  The description says, "like lipstick for your paper"!  And yes, that is a perfect description!!!  This is the first time I used them and I just applied them directly to the stamps and then stamped the image onto the paper.  I hope to learn a lot of fun techniques with these!!!  I used Pure Luxury Cardstock and just a little swatch of some of my fave Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses dp!!!  Since I'm apparently challenged in attempting to figure out how to use my Stamp-a-majig, I just stamp the sentiment onto practice paper and then hope I get it right when I stamp onto the cardstock! LOL  Gotta add at least a touch of bling too you know!!!!  ;)

Now be sure to come play at Stamp TV and also stay tuned for new videos from Gina this week as she's back safe and sound from her vacation!!! 

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. Love your card! However, I was totally expecting a recipe or dessert review of some sort. I'm leaving hungry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! Great card! Really diggin the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, Lee! This is totally a great sketch! I'm looking forward to sitting down with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling! I have *one* gelato. I can't even remember where I got it, but they're really neat! I definitely need more, especially after seeing what you've done! Need this stamp set, too...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!