Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lili Of The Valley Thursday Challenge.....Love Is In The Air!!!



I love the adorable factor in Lili of the Valley stamps.....and this little ellie totally captured my heart when I saw it!!!  The Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge was just perfect for me to ink up this little cutie!!!! 




The theme is Love Is In The Air....and looooook!!!!  She's blowing heart bubbles!!!!  I kept the layout rather simple so little Ellie could be the center of attention!!  LOL  Yes....I have issues....cute little animal stamps make me SQUEEEE!!!!!!  =)   I used Gina K Pure Luxury (of course!!) in White, Innocent Pink and Smoky Slate.  I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder and some of my favorite Pink Gingham Ribbon.  Gotta add some bling with the pearls and Stickles!!  Heehee!!  Hope you enjoy this cutie and are inspired to play along!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. Too too cute, the elephant is just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute Lee.. I love this elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooo cute. I love this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is really pretty i do love that image, Thanks for joining us with our Love theme at Lili of the Valley this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a sweet card Lee! LOVE that ellie image SO much, you colored her so softly & beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that little elephant.. your card turned out so cute it made me want to run out and buy that stamp! and of course i was drawn to the PINK! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!