Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lili Of The Valley - Say It With Flowers!!!



It's a HOPPING sunny day!!!!  And I had some time to play with some stamps I've recently found and fallen IN LOVE with!!!  Lili Of The Valley!!!  And they have a Challenge Blog where I will be playing often!!!  ;)

Today's challenge is to use flowers.....so I used a sweet floral designer paper and also a dainty flower embellie!!!


I chose this darling Get Well Bunny to send a friend!!!  I know I still need lots of practice...but I soooo adore coloring with my Copics!!!  I used Gina K. Pure Luxury cardstock, Basic Grey Marjolaine dp, this sweet flower embellie and of course ribbon and bling!!!  LOL  So hopefully this will bring a smile!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. So cute Lee and such a darling image!!
    Love the soft colors and that flower embellishment...cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, this is so sweet! Love this image and that gorgeous lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that is adorable, Lee! Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRACTICE??? Come ON. This is perfect - and who can't love a bunny?
    ♥ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! That bunny is SO adorable! Love the lace with the pretty yellow ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH - that bunny image is so cute and love your soft coloring/colors! Hmm, I may have to get more LOTV stamps, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and pretty Lee! Love the soft coloring of that cute bunny image and the delicate lace over that buttery yellow ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, this is sooooo adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card ! Love this image and your soft coloring!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very sweet! Love that cute little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and image Lee, perfect for our challenge of "Say it with Flowers".
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!