Friday, January 7, 2011

Gina K. Blog Candy Winner and Pink Baby Dino!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

WoooooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMGosh I'm sooooo honored and thrilled at all the wonderful and sweet comments from you all!!!!!  And all the love for the Gina K. Designs sneak peeks!!!!!  What a SUPER fabulous and happy week!!!!!!

First......I promised a pink dinosaur with Theresa's ADORABLE stamp set, Dino-mite!!!!!!



Here she is!!!  I made it in the style of the little boy card so I could send a matching pair!!! LOL  Isn't that just the sweetest lil face??!!!  I colored with my lovely Copics....I sooo love my Copics!!!!  I'll keep practicing too!!!  ;)  This is just so fun in Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink!!

And now for the Blog Candy Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smiley from millan.net

And my randomly drawn winner is..................................RAVENGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Send me an e-mail or pm me on Stamp TV and I'll get your stamp set ordered!!!!!!

Thank you ALL incredibly for playing along and visiting my blog!!!!  You never know when I'll surprise you all with some more blog candy!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

4 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Love all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! That was so lucky!!! Thanks Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love all your pink creations, but this one is over the top adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!