Monday, November 15, 2010

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge And A Big GKD Announcement!!!

It's Monday.........so that means another fabulous sketch challenge from Gina on Stamp TV!!!!  Here is the fun sketch Gina's made for us....


And here's my card.................


I am soooo lovin' Gina's new set, Snow Much Fun!!!!  I ADORE snow and snowmen!!!!  I used some of my favorite Flower Soft, the Polar White, for snow.  And some perfect wintry colors of Pure Luxury Cardstock, Cranberry Tart and Ocean Mist with two different embossing designs.  Oh just had to add some Stickles and ribbon and pearls OH MY!!!!

Now for the BIG, EXCITING news!!!!!!  We are soooooooooo happy to welcome some FABULOUSLY talented new members to the Gina K. Designs Design Team!!!!!

AJ Otto
Carolina Buchting
Colleen Schaan
Deb Felts
Giovana Smith
Janice Whiting
Jennie Harper
Michelle Woerner
Suzanne Dean
Tina Gilliland
Valerie Stangle
Vicki Dutcher

I'm so thrilled to get to work with these amazing ladies!!!   Stop by and leave them some congrats!!!  And don't forget to come play along with our challenges too!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! YOu and snow are such a great pair!

    So excited to be on the GKD Team with you!! Looking forward to fun times ahead~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Cute sparkly snowman and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!