Friday, November 26, 2010

Stamp TV Color Challenge And A Special Gina K. Black Friday Sale!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

Happy, Happy Friday!!!!  I hope you all had a yummy and delicious holiday however you celebrate!!!



This Friday's Color Challenge on Stamp TV is here!!  Make sure to watch Gina's Spotlight Video and then play along!!!! 


I thought this color challenge was perfect for a wintry design!!  I do sooo love the newest Winter Wonderland Stamp TV Kit!!!  I decided that this image is Blue Mistletoe......I just made that up!!!  LOL  And the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses had some dp that matched perfectly with the challenge colors!!!  I colored with my Copics and then used just a bit of Stickles on the berries.

Now for the FABULOUS Gina K. Black Friday Sale coupon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!